ReRoot 2000 is a high strength root barrier for deeper applications. This product has been used extensively on many projects around the UK, North America, and Austaliasia, particularly in new service infrastructure projects, business parks and housing developments.
ReRoot 2000 is rigid enough to hold its form when placed into a trench. This is a big advantage as it will not be dragged downward during backfilling. Market leading puncture resistance and strength mean that this is the root barrier of choice for specifiers and utility companies requiring root free service corridors.
The high puncture resistance of ReRoot 2000 allows easier compaction close to the barrier ensuring an excellent product/soil interface.
- Resistant to puncture by sharp objects or tearing as a result of soil movement
- Durable and resistant to biodegradation and photo-degradation
- Fast and easy to install – Citygreen supplies exactly the length which you require, so you’ve no wastage
- Available in standard 1.0m, 1.5m and 2.0m depth rolls – up to 6m as special order
- Available in 1.0mm and 2.0mm thicknesses
- Effective in the control of invasive plants
- Fulfills all Arboricultural Advisory and Information Service guidelines for root barriers.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled material
Product Specification and Codes
Product Thickness Code
ReRoot 2000 1.0mm RER210
ReRoot 2000 2.0mm RER220
ReRoot joint tape (30m roll) RST7230